Villa Montana Beach Resort Family,
Since our founding over 20 years ago, VMBR has always been a family-owned and family-operated business that places a special emphasis on not only community, service and nature, but also on health and safety as top priorities.
In response to our current global situation, we have raised our standards even higher with new cleanliness protocols and hospitality norms. Take a look below!
- Temperature Protocol: Staff will have their temperature checked daily before their shift and prior to being granted access to the property.
- Protective Equipment: Staff are being provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kits compromised of face masks and/or shields, hand sanitizers and gloves. All staff members are required to wear these during their shifts
- Social Distancing: VMBR areas are ample and as such the social distancing recommendation of 6 feet can and will easily be maintained at all times.
Heightened Deep Cleaning:
- FDA-Approved Disinfectant: We have increased our already rigorous cleaning protocols using FDA-approved disinfectant cleaners proven to kill the virus.
- Frequency: Our already detailed cleaning policies will be done with increased frequency to our facilities and amenities. Special attention will be paid to all commonly touched surfaces, i.e. doorknobs, handles, telephones, remotes, front desk, beach & pool loungers, and so forth.
- Sanitizing Stations: Anti-bacterial products will be provided in our shared space bathrooms and hand-sanitizing stations have been placed throughout THE PROPERTY
- Housekeeping: Guests are given the option to opt-out of daily housekeeping services during their stay, is housekeeping services are chosen, they will only be provided once the guest has left the room.
- Service at a Distance: VMBR staff is here to help, from a safe distance. Protocol is in place to offer “hands free” room check-in and other “touchless” services such as room service, and housekeeping.
Restaurant & Food:
- Safety Protocols: VMBR restaurant servers, bartenders, food handles, and management are trained on safety food precautions and contactless service practices. The traditional 4 Key Steps to Food Safety are always maintained – Clean, Separate, Cook and Chill.
- Increased Precautions: We are designing new approaches to our restaurant offerings to adhere to the US Food & Drug Administration’s best practices. We have increased the frequency of disinfecting all high-touch surfaces such as counter tops, the kitchens operating system touchpad, our oceanfront bar, and such.
- Room Service: We are offering ”touchless” in room dining services.